In partnership with INSME, THE NEXT SOCIETY organises on december 15th at 3p.m CEST, the 7th Policy Lab dealing with the research tax credit focusing on the Moroccan experience and the perspectives in Jordan and Tunisia.
Adopting R&D tax incentives represents a promising opportunity for most Mediterranean countries, where such instruments are not available. This panel will highlight the technical assistance mission supported by THE NEXT SOCIETY and carried out in Morocco to develop a tailor-made Moroccan R&D policy and a proposal of Research Tax Credit incentive. After exploring this experience and the features of this Moroccan incentive, we will discuss its replicability in Jordan and Tunisia.
This Policy Lab will see the inverventions of :
- Giovanni Zazzerini, Secretary General, INSME, Italy
- Mohammed Smani/Abdelhak Chaibi, R&D Maroc, Morocco
- Andrea Antonio Bises, Samy Dada, SDS Consulting, Morocco
- Abderhammen Fendri, General Director, PWC, Tunisia
- Mohammed Aljafari, Director, IP Commercialisation Office, iPark, Royal Scientific Society, Jordan
To attend our last Policy Lab, register here!