The Jerusalem Tourism Cluster is a group of enterprises and institutions working in the tourism and creative arts industry with the support of the Private Sector Development Cluster Project (PSDCP), and implemented by the Ministry of National Economy in partnership with the Federation of Palestinian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (FPCCIA).
During its work with the members of the cluster, Jerusalem Tourism Cluster tends to achieve positive results thanks to the following actions:
- Enhance marketability and competitiveness of tourism & creative arts
- Develop the tourism industry supply chain
- Support the acquisition of new technologies
- Develop product quality and cost reduction
- Promote the best practices to build a unique touristic location that can compete with international sites abroad
Created in 2013, Jerusalem Tourism Cluster tends to formalize the relationship between all players in the tourism industry to establish strong synergy with the public sector and other supporting institutions to integrate all efforts in order to support and develop the sector.
The Palestinian Jerusalem Tourism Cluster joined THE NEXT SOCIETY Cluster Booster Track in 2017.
Sectors: Tourism, arts
Contact: Raed SAADEH, Chairman – email@example.com – Tel: +970 025 003 497