THE NEXT SOCIETY organises the Business Innovation Day in Ramallah (8 October 2018) to promote the innovation ecosystem and highlight the innovation capacities and opportunities offered in Palestine.
This event brings together all national innovation players to present their innovation policies, technologies and services, companies and innovation portfolios. More specifically, this event aims at:
- Spreading the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Promoting Palestinian actors of the innovation ecosystem to an international audience;
- Emulating and strengthening the EU-MED community of innovation and investment actors.
On the agenda :
- Pitching sessions for start-ups ;
- Q&A session with investment funds targeting innovative start-ups ;
- A panel on the start-up ecosystem in Palestine and the keys to internationalisation;
- An exhibition fair for entrepreneurs and business support organisations to facilitate B2B meetings.
Organised with the support of THE NEXT SOCIETY local partner, the Higher Council for Innovation and Excellence (HCIE), this event will follow on the Third National Forum for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Palestine (6-7 October 2018, under the patronage and in the presence of H.E President Mahmoud Abbas). This forum contributes to the development of a concerted innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine and will be attended by experts, scientists, entrepreneurs and all players in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship from Palestine and abroad.
Download the HCIE mobile application from store or scan QRcode, fill the required fields and finally save your code.
Download the programme