Are you a researcher or entrepreneur with an innovative technology project and looking to create a start-up in Egypt? Take part in THE NEXT SOCIETY Technology Transfer bootcamp and learn what it takes to access market and funding opportunities.
The Bootcamp is organised by TIEC, partner of THE NEXT SOCIETY in Cairo, Egypt, from 18 to 20 September 2019.
About the Tech Transfer Bootcamp
This bootcamp aims at turning research and innovation projects that are close to markets, to potential viable business projects covering the essentials of:
- Intellectual Property (Assessment, Rights & Protection)
- Technology development and commercialization
- Entrepreneurship process & business modelling
- Access to market and funding
- To have a technology or innovation with a proof of concept
- Locally developed with a potential of scalability
- Aiming at solving specific challenges
- Addressing the WEF sectors (Water – Energy – Food)
Selected participants will get access to unique networking opportunities and support from international and local experts. 3 winners of the bootcamp will also get a specific support from TIEC and its partners to develop their projects.
For more information and to register: TIEC