Within the context of THE NEXT SOCIETY, Berytech runs a 4-month acceleration programme for researchers, postgraduates, engineers and technicians willing to develop a start-up based on a research project: the Innovation Factory: From Research to Market programme.
A virtual matchmaking event will take place on the 27th of May and will be dedicated to the seven (7) final teams selected by a regional jury committee to pitch their project in front of an audience of partners, industry experts, business professionals and investors from the Mediterranean region, getting valuable feedback and building potential collaboration opportunities.
The selected teams will benefit from the 4-month incubation support from Berytech and partners including technical and business assistance. One team will be selected for a Soft-landing opportunity to get short-term business and collaboration support from a European partner.
On the agenda:
Part 1: Let's Meet!
- 14:00 - 14:04: Welcome notes by Zoé Luçon, Senior Expert at ANIMA and Krystel Khalil, Programs Lab Director at Berytech
- 14:04 - 14:19: Ice Breaker Activity
- 14:19 -14:40: Startup Pitches
Part 2: B2B Meetings and Power Talks
- 14:41 - 15:15: B2B Meeting 1 / The investment landscape and opportunities in the MENA Region by Constantin Salameh, Senior Coach and Investment Advisor at Berytech
- 15:15 - 15:45: B2B Meeting 2 / The power of a Mediterranean Innovation & Entrepreneurship Support Ecosystem and Network by Mathias Fillon, Coordinator of THE NEXT SOCIETY at ANIMA Investment Network
- 15:45 - 16:15: B2B Meeting 3
- 16:15 - 16:20: Closing
Group sessions are only open to the beneficiaries of the programme.