As the world moves towards a creative economy fueled by people who work with their minds to create new things with value, together, they have the power to innovate, transform, and reinvent the Lebanese Creative Industry, and put Lebanon back on the creative map of the world.
Through collaboration, promotion and support, Beirut Creative Cluster tends to accomplish the following missions :
- Fostering the competitiveness of the cluster and its members.
- Supporting the development of an adequate business structure.
- Encouraging and supporting internationalization.
- Facilitating access to state-of-the-art expertise.
- Encouraging specific business projects.
- Launching activities based on co-operation and innovation.
Beirut Creative Cluster is actif on creative sectors including the visual arts, design and communication, advertising, digital marketing, film production, and animation, as well as web, mobile and game development. Since 2012, Beirut Creative Cluster encourages, particularly in connection with cultural stakeholders, dissemination of culture with the wider public.
It has joined THE NEXT SOCIETY Cluster Booster Track in 2017.
Sector(s): Creative sectors including the visual arts, design and communication, advertising, digital marketing, film production, and animation, as well as web, mobile and game development
Contact: Nancy KARAM, Cluster Manager, email@example.com; Tel: +961 379 6311