Around the Mediterranean, talented entrepreneurs and innovators tackle and overcome major industrial, societal and environmental challenges: frugal innovation, inclusion, resource management, food independence, etc. We invite businesses and investors committed to create value in the region to join THE NEXT SOCIETY Club and take part in the reverse innovation dynamic between Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa!
As a member of the Club, you:
- Are invited to participate in THE NEXT SOCIETY events (except advocacy panels).
- Can connect with entrepreneurs and innovators of THE NEXT SOCIETY community in Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia: start-ups, clusters and researchers.
You can also join as expert member of the Club so as to:
- Participate in THE NEXT SOCIETY advocacy panels to contribute to the definition of national roadmaps and pro-innovation advocacy towards public decision makers.
- Promote your expertise for the implementation of selected priorities in the national innovation roadmaps through technical assistance to major public and private innovation players.
You can also choose to get involved through these 3 options:
- Meet-up / learning visit: Organisation of tailor-made meetings with selected Mediterranean start-ups and clusters or with a country innovation ecosystem (institutional players and business community).
- Challenge calls: Organisation of calls for applications for innovators connected to THE NEXT SOCIETY targeting your tech/ sustainability issues.
- Soft landing: Selection of entrepreneurs and support for the organisation of a short-term incubation in your company.
For more information on THE NEXT SOCIETY Club:
- Download this brochure
- Contact Zoé Luçon, Key Partnerships Director, +33 4 96 11 18 17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- And have a look at the launch event of the Club at Station F! We co-organised a networking breakfast dedicated to reverse Innovation with our great partners Bpifrance and GreenFlex who joined the Club.