Are you a researcher or entrepreneur with an innovative technology project and looking to create a start-up in Morocco? Take part in THE NEXT SOCIETY Technology Transfer bootcamp and learn what it takes to access market and funding opportunities.
The Bootcamp is organised by R&D Maroc, partner of THE NEXT SOCIETY, from 18 to 19 December 2019 in the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Casablanca-Settat (Casablanca, Morocco).
About the Tech Transfer Bootcamp
This bootcamp aims at turning research and innovation projects that are close to markets, to potential viable business projects covering the essentials of:
- Intellectual Property (Assessment, Rights & Protection)
- Technology development and commercialization
- Entrepreneurship process & business modelling
- Access to market and funding
- To have a technology or innovation with a proof of concept
- Locally developed with a potential of scalability
- Aiming at solving specific challenges
- Addressing the WEF sectors (Water – Energy – Food)
Selected participants will get access to unique networking opportunities and support from international and local experts.
At the end of the bootcamp, various prizes will be awarded to the winning projects that will be selected by a Jury: personalized support by R&D Morocco to be submitted to the INNOV IDEA award committee in order to benefit from a ﬁnancement (up to 100,000 DH per project leader) and/or an acceleration by a partner organization, and participation in networking meetings as part of a trade show organized in Morocco or abroad.