Are you a researcher or entrepreneur with an innovative technology project and looking to create a start-up in Morocco? Take part in THE NEXT SOCIETY Tech Booster bootcamp and learn what it takes to access market and funding opportunities.
The Bootcamp is organised online by R&D Maroc, part of THE NEXT SOCIETY, from 26 to 28 October 2020, and in partnership with CE3M - Cluster Electronique, Mécatronique et Mécanique of Morocco.
About the Tech Transfer Bootcamp
This bootcamp aims at turning research and innovation projects that are close to markets, to potential viable business projects covering the essentials of:
• Intellectual Property (Assessment, Rights & Protection)
• Technology development and commercialization
• Entrepreneurship process & business modelling
• Access to market and funding
• To have a technology or innovation with a proof of concept
• Locally developed with a potential of scalability
• Aiming at solving specific challenges
Selected participants will get access to unique networking opportunities and support from international and local experts.